Top of Europe + Titlis
Tour Destination : Interlaken - Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe - Lucerne - Titlis
- Inclusion & Exclusion
- Optional Sightseeing
Arrival in Interlaken by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or any Swiss airport. Overnight in Interlaken
Excursion from Interlaken up to the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe. The Jungfrau Railways takes you via Kleine Scheidegg, on foot of the famous Eiger Nordwall, to the Jungfraujoch – 3454m/11’333 ft the highest railway station in Europe. Breath-taking views of the Aletsch Glacier, the longest glacier in the Alps. Don’t miss the Snow Fun Park and the Ice Palace. Overnight in Interlaken.
Rail trip by Brünig Express from Interlaken to Lucerne (panoramic seats in 1st class only) Overnight in Lucerne.
Excursion to Mount Titlis – at 3020 m / 10’000 ft. From Lucerne the train takes you to the mountain monestry village Engelberg where you board a gondola which takes you up to the Trübsee. You continue your trip by another gondola to Stand and finally the first revolving Titlis Rotair cablecar takes you up to Mount Titlis. For a spectacular, close-up insight into a glacier, visit the glacier cave and ride the Ice Flyer chairlift. Overnight in Lucerne.
Return to Swiss border or airport for flight back to home.
- Swiss Card Top of Europe + Titlis (5 transfers) incl. excursions to Jungfraujoch and Titlis in 2nd class from/to Swiss border or airport
- 2 nights in Lucerne, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- 2 night in Interlaken, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25–50% of the regular fares
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions
Valid from 1st April – 2nd November and 15th November 2014 – 1st April 2015
Prices per person in CHF
|3 Star||4 Star|| 4/5 Star*
|additional night Interlaken||102||145||180|
|additional night Lucerne||105||150||150|
|additional night Interlaken||140||180||210|
|additional night Lucerne||145||185||185|
Supplements per person
CHF 65.– upgrading to 1st class rail
*Mix 4/5-star = 5-star-hotel Lindner Grand Hotel Beau Rivage in Interlaken and 4-star-hotel in Lucerne
|Interlaken:||3star: City Hotel Oberland, Carlton-Europe, Merkur, Weisses Kreuz, Beau Site, Bernerhof Goldey
4star: Du Lac, Interlaken, Royal St. Georges, Metropole, Krebs, Du Nord
5star: Lindner Hotel Beau Rivage
|Lucerne:||3star: Waldstätterhof, Drei Könige, Ambassador, Magic Hotel (breakfast at htl Krone about 80 m away), Des Alpes, IBIS Styles, De La Paix, Le Stelle.
4star: Art Deco Hotel Montana, Radission Blu, Ameron Flora, Cascada