The Scandinavian Capitals
Tour Destination : Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
- Inclusion & Exclusion
- Optional Sightseeing
Arrival and transfer from Arlanda International Airport to your hotel. Overnight
Buffet breakfast. At 09:30hrs the regular panoramic sightseeing tour of Stockholm including Fjällgatan where you can enjoy the beautiful view of the city. Afternoon free for independent activities. Overnight.
Buffet breakfast. Entire day free for independent activities or an optional tour to Uppsala - the historic capital of Sweden - where you can visit it's Gothic Cathedral, old city and the Carolina Rediviva Library. Duration of the tour: approximately 5 hours. Overnight.
Buffet breakfast.Transfer from your hotel to the railway station (or airport) in time to travel by train (or plane) to Oslo. In the afternoon or evening (depending on train/plane arrival time that day) arrival in Oslo. Transfer to your hotel. Overnight.
Buffet breakfast. At 09:30hrs, you will take a regular sightseeing tour of Oslo including the Vigeland Sculpture Park. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight.
Buffet breakfast. Almost full day at leisure - until 15.30hrs when you will be transferred to the Scandinavian Seaways pier. Board the ship for an overnight cruise to Copenhagen. Buffet-dinner onboard.
Buffet breakfast onboard. Upon arrival you will be transferred from the pier to the sightseeing tour of Copenhagen or to your hotel (depending on the starting time of the regular tour). If you are dropped for the sightseeing tour, the transfer service will drive your baggage to your hotel. You will be able to enjoy this beautiful city, including the Little Mermaid and Nyhavn. After the regular sightseeing tour, you can have lunch or take a short walk back to the hotel for check in. Free for independent activities in the afternoon. Overnight.
Buffet breakfast. Entire day free for independent activities. Overnight.
Buffet breakfast. The tour ends with departure transfer from your hotel to Copenhagen International Airport in time for your departure back home
- Scandinavian buffet breakfast daily
- 1 dinner-buffet onboard DFDS Seaways between Oslo and Copenhagen or vice versa
- Regular Panoramic sightseeing tours in Scandinavian Capitals
- Flight between STO-OSL, economy class tickets with 1 baggage of max. 20 kg included. Extra baggage/weight to be paid by passenger
- Transfer by private car and English speaking driver
- Overnights in double room at mentioned hotels or similar
- Tour escort guaranteed when minimum 10 paying persons are travelling on the same departure
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions
- Government service tax 3.09%