The Scandinavian Capitals incl. Norway in a Nutshell
Tour Destination : Copenhagen, Oslo, Balestrand, Bergen, Stockholm
- Inclusion & Exclusion
- Optional Sightseeing
Arrival and transfer from Copenhagen International Airport to your hotel. Overnight
Buffet breakfast.In the morning, within walking distance, you will go on a panoramic regular sightseeing tour Copenhagen. You will be able to see the most important and attractive parts of this beautiful city, including the Little Mermaid and the picturesque area of Nyhavn. Overnight.
Buffet breakfast. Almost full day at leisure - until 15.30hrs, when you will be transferred to the DFDS Seaways pier. Board the ship for an overnight cruise to Oslo. Buffet-dinner on board. Overnight.
Buffet breakfast onboard. Upon arrival you will be transferred from the pier to the sightseeing tour of Oslo which includes the Vigeland Sculpture Park or to your hotel (depending on the starting time of the regular tour). If you are dropped for the sightseeing tour, the transfer service will drive your baggage to your hotel. After the regular sightseeing tour, you can have lunch or take a short walk back to the hotel for check in. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight.
Buffet breakfast. Today starts your individual program of “Norway in a Nutshell” between Oslo-Balestrand-Bergen. The day starts by taking a train from Oslo to Myrdal and continuing the journey on the famous Flåm Railway until reaching the village of Flåm. The descent down the valley of Flåm offers a constantly changing panorama of sky-high snow covered mountains, waterfalls and green pastures at the bottom of the valley. Flåm is situated at the start of the Aurlandsfjord- one of the “arms” of the majestic Sognefjord - and here you join the express boat out into the Sognefjord. From Flåm the express boat takes you to Balestrand where you overnight at a local hotel, situated by the fjord. Dinner at hotel. (* Between 1st of October - 30th of April the Express boat will not operate from Flåm to Balestrand -Bergen. We will provide you with another itinerary. The night in Balestrand will be replaced by a night in Oslo, Voss, Flåm or Bergen according to your wish and availability).
Buffet breakfast. Morning free at the surroundings of the hotel where you have the possibility of going for a walk and visit the St Olafs Church or taking a cold swim in the deep fjord. In the afternoon you will leave to Bergen by an almost 4 hour long express boat trip. Transfer and overnight at hotel in Bergen city
Buffet breakfast. In the morning you will be introduced to this remarkable City of the old Hansa. You will enjoy the view of the Bryggen area of old wooden houses that is part of the UNESCO World Heritage, as well as the traditional Fish Market. Afternoon free to explore Bergen. Overnight.
Buffet breakfast at hotel. Departure transfer to international airport outside Bergen. You will take flight to Stockholm – the capital of Sweden. Arrival at Arlanda International Airport in Stockholm. Transfer to your hotel. Hotel accommodation in central Stockholm.
Buffet breakfast at hotel. In the morning, within walking distance, you will join the panoramic sightseeing tour of Stockholm including Fjällgatan where you can enjoy the beautiful view of the city. Afternoon free in Stockholm, with the possibility of visiting the City Hall or the famous Wasa Museum or take one of the popular canal tours. Overnight
Buffet breakfast at hotel. Full day for independent activities. Overnight.
Buffet breakfast. Private transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
- Scandinavian buffet breakfast daily
- 1 dinner-buffet onboard Scandinavian Seaways between Oslo and Copenhagen or vice versa
- 1 dinner in Kviknes, Hotel Balestrand (*or the hotel confirmed depending on the dates booked)
- Regular panoramic sightseeing tours
- Transfer by private car with English speaking driver
- Flight between Bergen and Stockholm- Economy class ticket with one baggage of max 20kg included. Excess baggage/weight to be pay by passenger
- 2nd Class tickets on regular train Flåmsbanan and ferry service
- Overnights in double room at mentioned hotels or similar
- Tour escort guaranteed when minimum 10 persons are travelling on the same departure. Otherwise the tour is with no accompanying tour escort
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions
- Government service tax 3.09%