The Magic of Scandinavia and Norwegian fjords
Tour Destination : Copenhagen, Copenhagen-Oslo, Oslo, Bergen, Honefoss, Stockholm
- Inclusion & Exclusion
- Optional Sightseeing
Individual arrival to your hotel. Your confirmation will show which hotel we have booked for you. In the early evening your tour escort will arrange a get-together to give information about the tour and give you a chance to meet your fellow travellers. Overnight.
Buffet breakfast. In the morning you will enjoy a city tour, during which you will see The Little Mermaid guarding the port, Nyhavn with all its restaurants and small boats, the City Hall Square and other main features of Copenhagen. The afternoon is free for individual visits, perhaps to the Tivoli Amusement park or an optional tour to Roskilde. Overnight.
Buffet breakfast. . Morning free in Copenhagen. Your tour escort will be happy to advise you about places of interest to visit - we can suggest an optional tour to the three castles in North Sealand, including the Kronborg Castle of Hamlet. Afternoon transfer by coach from hotel to DFDS Seaways terminal for your overnight cruise to Oslo, departing at 17.00 hours. Enjoy your first Scandinavian smörgåsbord dinner as you cruise up the Kattegat. Accommodation in 2-berth inside cabins with shower/WC. We strongly recommend bringing an overnight bag for this cruise, to avoid having to carry your suitcases to and from the cabin.
Buffet breakfast onboard. Enjoy a delicious buffet breakfast as you cruise along the enchanting Oslo Fjord. Arrival in Oslo around 09.30 hours, followed by 3 hours guided tour of the Norwegian capital. You will visit the impressive Vigeland Sculpture Park. Evening free. Hotel in the centre of Oslo.
Buffet breakfast. Today you enter the area of the forests and rivers of Norway, following the Hallingdal Valley, known for its folkloric tradition, and continue to Geilo, a winter resort, refreshing also in the summer. You cross the Mountain plateau of Hardanger and on the descent towards the Fjord you pass the famous Waterfall of Vöringsfossen. You cross the Hardanger Bridge and continue along its shores to Bergen, the Gateway of the Fjords. This is Norway's second largest city and it is beautifully situated surrounded by 7 mountains. Overnight
Buffet breakfast. In the morning you will be introduced to this remarkable City of the old Hansa. You will enjoy the view of the Bryggen area of old wooden houses that is part of the UNESCO World Heritage, as well as the traditional Fish Market. Afternoon free to explore Bergen. Overnight.
Buffet breakfast . Today you will enjoy travelling through the fjord area with fantastic views as well as a 2 hrs cruise of the Sognefjord, the largest fjord in Norway. After the cruise, we leave the majestic Norwegian fjords behind us and travel towards Honefoss where you stay the night. Dinner and overnight.
Buffet breakfast. Today we head for Stockholm, passing through Norwegian landscapes. We cross the border and enter the county of Varmland in Sweden. Throughout the balance of the day we drive through typical Scandinavian scenery with thick forests which will evoke the atmosphere of the fairy-tales of Trolls and mystery. You will also see lakes and other agricultural areas as you approach Stockholm and arrive in the evening. Overnight in Stockholm.
Buffet breakfast. Today you will enjoy a panoramic city tour. Stockholm - the beauty on the water – is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful capitals in the world. This beautiful capital, built on 14 islands with bridges and viewpoints giving an enchanting feeling of space and light. You will walk around the charming Old Town with its narrow cobbled streets, passing The Royal Palace as well as the Great Church, where the present King and Queen were married in 1976. The afternoon is free for individual visits. Overnight.
Buffet breakfast. The day is free for other excursions or visits to the City Hall, the Wasa Museum or a tour to Uppsala and Sigtuna. You can also take one of the many sightseeing boat tours if you’re looking to see Stockholm from the water! Overnight.
Buffet breakfast. Today is the day to say farewell to the tour, the travel companions and to the Magic of Scandinavia.
For those who continue to Helsinki & Tallinn, Baltic countries and Russia, a transfer will be arranged at approx. 15.00 hours.
- Scandinavian breakfast daily
- 2 dinners
- DFDS Scandinavian Seaways Copenhagen-Oslo inside 2 berth cabins. Supplement for outside cabin is Eur 120/double or single cabin. Eur180 for triple occupancy
- Touring by first class motor coach plus full time service of a professional Tour Escort
- Panoramic sightseeing as per programme with tour escort
- Twin/dbl bed accommodation at tourist class hotels listed or similar
- Tour conducted in English, Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Dorothy Tours baggage tags and all tour documents
- Dorothy Tours limits passenger luggage transportation to 1 piece of luggage of normal size (ie. max cm 60 x 80 x 35 or max inches 23,5 x 31,5 x 13,8) per person. Should this be exceeded, Dorothy Tours will have to charge an additional EURO 55 per piece of luggage, per tour. (This excludes hand luggage)
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions
- Government service tax 3.09%