Tour Destination : Lucerne - Wilhelm Tell Express - Lugano - Bernina Express - St. Moritz - Glacier Express - Zermatt
- Inclusion & Exclusion
- Optional Sightseeing
Arrival in Lucerne by train 1st class from the Swiss border or airport.
Board the historic Wilhelm Tell paddle steamer for the cruise to Flüelen. ( usually operated by paddle steamer, sometimes by motor boat ). Multilingual commentary on board the boat and you receive a meal voucher worth CHF 19 redeemable on board the boat. From Flüelen you continue your journey through the famous Gotthard tunnel to Bellinzona in panorama cars 1st class. Change trains and continue your joruney to Lugano. Overnight in Lugano.
Time at leisure in Lugano. Enjoy the mediterranean atmosphere in the southern part of Switzerland. Stroll along the lakeside promenade or go up to Monte Bre or San Salvatore. Overnight in Lugano.
Departure by the famous Bernina Express (coach) to Tirano (Italy). From there by train over the Mount Bernina to St. Moritz. This exciting trip takes you through three cultures from palm trees across the regions of eternal snow to the valley of the young Rhine. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Day off for excursions. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Today you board the Glacier Express which is one of the great train journeys in the world. You travel from St.Moritz to Zermatt. A 71/2 hour railway journey across 291 bridges, through 91 tunnels and across the Oberalp Pass at 2'033 metres in altitude. Travel in comfort through the unspoilt natural beauty of a landscape rich in ancient, fragrant mountain forests, peaceful Alpine meadows, rushing mountain streams and mountain valleys, soaked in tradition and centuriesold culture. (Optional lunch - if required, please indicate on the booking request). Overnight in Zermatt.
Full day at leisure in Zermatt. Overnight in Zermatt.
Return to Swiss border or airport for flight back to home.
- Swiss Card Rail Adventure (5 transfers) in 1st class from/to Swiss border or airport
- Seat reservation for Wilhelm Tell Express, Bernina Express (coach and train) and Glacier Express Premium
- Meal voucher worth CHF 19 on the Wilhelm Tell Express redeemable on board and a souvenir
- 1 night in Lucerne, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- 2 nights in Lugano, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- 2 nights in St. Moritz, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- 2 nights in Zermatt, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- Voucher 20% reduction for entry to Swissminiatur in Melide, open daily app. mid March – end of October 13
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal- coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25-50% of the regular fares
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions
Prices per person in CHF
Supplements per person
On Request.– lunch on board the Glacier Express
|Lugano:||3star: Contintenal Park, International au Lac, Federale, Delfino
4star: Lugano Dante Center, Villa Sassa, Novotel Lugano Paradiso
|Lucerne:||3star: Waldstätterhof, Drei Könige, Ambassador, Magic Hotel (breakfast at htl Krone about 80 m away), Des Alpes, IBIS Styles, De LaPaix, Le Stelle
4star: Art Deco Hotel Montana, Radission Blu, Ameron Flora, Cascada
|St. Moritz:||3star: Soldanella, Hauser, Laudinella, Baron
4star: Art Boutique Hotel Monopol, Steffani, Crystal
|Zermatt:||3star: Sarazena, Bristol, Excelsior, Butterfly
4star: Swiss Alpine Hotel Allalin, Alpen Resort, Simi, Walliserhof, La Ginabelle, Pollux, Parkhotel Beau Site, Schlosshotel Zermatt