Madrid and Barcelona
Tour Destination : Madrid, Barcelona
- Inclusion & Exclusion
- Optional Sightseeing
Welcome to the Capital of Spain. Upon arrival transfer by private car to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Madrid.
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. In the morning, you will have a private tour of Madrid with English speaking driver. As the capital of Spain, Madrid is a city of great cultural and political importance. A complete vision of Madrid will be reached at the end of this tour. Depart for a panoramic sightseeing of the old part of the city. We begin the fa????ade of the Royal Palace, the 18th century left its neoclassical mark on the splendid Royal Palace complex, the Sabatini Gardens and Campo del Moro, located in the city centre. The church of San Francisco El Grande, the fountains of Paseo del Prado, the Toledo Bridge, the Prado Museum, and Puerta de Alcal???? are also good examples of this splendid style. Overnight in Madrid.
Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to Madrid train station on your own for your high speed train to Barcelona. Only 4 hours and you are in the Catalonian Capital! Transfer on your own to your hotel. Overnight in Barcelona
Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning, you will have a private tour of Barcelona with English speaking driver. The variety and wealth of Barcelona's heritage provide a number of attractive routes through its various districts. This way, the traveller will get to know the most typical monuments of the city. Barcelona is a cosmopolitan Mediterranean city. We will visit the fa??ade of Cathedral, the fa??ade of Sagrada Familia. A unique creation that has become Barcelona's most universal symbol. Visit will continue to the Olympic Village, Columbus monument and will go direct to Montju??c Mountain where you will be able to see the Olympic Stadium and Sant Jordi Palace. Overnight in Barcelona.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer by private car from your hotel to International airport for your flight back home or extend your holiday with us.
- 02 nights accommodation in Madrid.
- 2nights accommodation in Barcelona.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- Sightseeing for 2hours in Madrid and Barcelona with an English Speaking Driver.
- Arrival transfer from Madrid Airport to Madrid Hotel on private basis.
- Travel between Madrid-Barcelona by 2nd class Train with reservation.
- Departure transfer from Barcelona Hotel to Barcelona Airport on private basis.
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded.
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions.
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra.
- Visa Cost.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Local Transfers from Airport/Railway Station to Hotel and Excursions Sites or vice versa at places mentioned in the Itinerary.
3 Star Hotels
Madrid: Hotel Regina or Similar
Barcelona: Hotel Arc La Rambla or Similar
Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).