Tour Destination : Rome, Florence, Venice
- Inclusion & Exclusion
- Optional Sightseeing
Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel. Later enjoy an Illumination tour of Rome (optional). Overnight in Rome.
Today enjoy the Eternal City’s history, art and architecture on a Hop on Hop off trip by coach. Overnight in Rome.
Day is free to explore Rome on your own or take can take an optional tour of the Vatican City including the Sistine Chapel and the Basilica of St. Peter’s. Overnight in Rome.
Board your train to Florence – locally known as Firenze, a small expanse of land with awesome beauty, a sun - burnt orange glow on a towering dome is just a facet of this beauty. Afternoon we suggest a city tour of Florence with Uffizi Gallery (optional). Overnight in Florence.
Enjoy an excursion to Pisa, home of the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa. Evening at leisure. Overnight in Florence.
Board your train to Venice. Arrive Venice -La Serenissima, Italy’s fabled and famed city of serenity. Evening sit back and enjoy an enchanting Gondola ride in the romantic waterways of Venice. Overnight in Venice.
Day free to explore the canals of Venice on your own or you can take an optional walking tour of Venice in the morning . Later in the afternoon visit the Islands of Murano, Burano &Torcello (optional). The islands of Murano known worldwide for its exquisite glasswork, Burano for laceand Torcello for Venice’s first cathedral. Overnight in Venice.
Today you will be transferred by boat/bus to the airport to board your flight back home.
- 03 nights accommodation in Rome.
- 02 nights accommodation in Florence.
- 02 nights accommodation in Venice.
- 07 Breakfast at the hotel.
- Arrival transfer from airport – hotel in Rome – Seat In Coach Basis
- Departure transfer from hotel – airport in Venice - Seat In Coach Basis.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary on seat in coach basis. (The tour starts from a city centre point, transportation to and from the hotel is not included)
- Inter-city train travel by Second Class.
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded.
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions.
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra.
- Visa Cost.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Local Transfers from Airport/Railway Station to Hotel and Excursions Sites or vice versa at places mentioned in the Itinerary.
3 Star Hotels
Rome: Hotel Milani or Similar
Florence: Hotel San Giorgio & Olimpic or Similar
Venice: Hotel Lux or Similar
Early Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museum tickets: € 54
Uffizi Gallery Tour: € 39
Half Day Murano, Burano & Torcello: € 22