Tour Destination : Dublin, Belfast
- Inclusion & Exclusion
- Optional Sightseeing
Welcome to Ireland, a land of magic and enchantment! Upon arrival in Dublin, you will be transferred to your hotel. The small city of Dublin, founded by Vikings, sits snugly on Ireland's East coast, nestled between mountains and sea. Dublin is defined by its literary legacy, boasting famous writers such as Samuel Beckett and James Joyce. Cobbled streets are filled with galleries and cafes while handsome Georgian town houses create an air of elegance. This city has history and heart, plus it's really easy to explore…Hop on Hop off Tour of Dublin (Seat in Coach). Overnight in Dublin.
Today's day is at leisure to explore Dublin on your own.
This morning, transfer from the hotel to the Dublin train station for your train journey to Belfast.Train journey from Dublin to Belfast. On arrival in Belfast transfer to the hotel on your own. Belfast is a place of confidence, creativity and contemporary cool, Belfast is one of Europe's best city breaks. With a fascinating history, marvelous museums and an exciting night life. Belfast ticks all the boxes for a truly memorable getaway. Explore Giant's Causeway and Belfast Tour. Overnight5 in Belfast.
Today's day is at leisure to explore Belfast on your own.
Today, you will be transferred to Belfast Airport for your flight back home.
- Accomodation on Twin / Double share basis
- Meals specified as per itinerary
- Dublin City Tour By Night
- Giant's Causeway and Belfast Tour Combo Ticket
- Sector ticket on 2nd class from Dublin - Belfast
- Return Airport transfer on PVT Basis
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Government service tax 3.09%
Dublin: Hotel Maldron Smithfield or Similar
Belfast: Hotel Maldron Belfast or Similar