Golden Pass Tour
Tour Destination : Lucerne - Mount Titlis - Interlaken - Jungfraujoch – Montreux
- Inclusion & Exclusion
- Optional Sightseeing
Arrival in Lucerne by train 1st class from the Swiss border or any Swiss airport. Overnight in Lucerne.
Morning excursion to Mount Titlis - at 3020 m/10'000 ft. From Lucerne the train takes you to the mountain monestry village Engelberg where you board a gondola which takes you up to the Trübsee. You continue your trip by another gondola to Stand and finally the first revolving Titlis Rotair cablecar takes you up to Mount Titlis. For a spectacular, close-up insight into a glacier, visit the glacier cave and ride the Ice Flyer chairlift. Overnight in Lucerne.
From Lucerne over the Brünig Pass to Interlaken by GoldenPass train Panoramic Brünig by Zentrabahn train. On your journey you will pass 3 small lakes before reaching Lake Brienz with its very distinctive colour due to its glacial waters. Overnight in Interlaken.
Excursion from Interlaken up to the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe. From Interlaken Ost the train takes you via Lauterbrunnen (change of trains) and Wengen to the Kleine Scheidegg, at the foot of the famous Eiger North Wall.
The Jungfrau Railway takes you up to the Jungfraujoch – at 3454 m/11’333 ft the highest railway station in Europe.
Breathtaking views of the Aletsch Glacier, the longest glacier in the Alps. Overnight in Interlaken.
Trip by train to Zweisimmen (depending on the train schedule with the «Saloon Blue GoldenPass Panoramic BLS train»). Change to the GoldenPass Panoramic MOB train for the rest of the days memorable trip to Montreux. You find yourself among alpine forests, bubbling mountain springs and picturesque mountain villages
Overnight in Montreux.
Return to Swiss border or airport for flight back to home.
- Swiss Card GoldenPassLine (4 transfers) incl. excursions to Mount Titlis & Jungfraujoch in 1st class from/to Swiss border or airport
- 1st class seat reservations for Golden- Pass Panoramic Brünig, BLS + MOB trains
- 2 nights in Lucerne, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- 2 nights in Interlaken, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- 1 night in Montreux, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal- coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25-50% of the regular fares
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions
CHF 85 – per person plus book an addtional night in Montreux or Geneva.
Prices per person in CHF
|3-star-hotel 1.4.–1.11.14||3-star-hotel 1.11.14–1.4.15||4-star-hotel 1.4.–1.11.14*||4-star-hotel 1.11.14–1.4.15|
|Additional night Lucerne||105||105||150||150|
|Additional night Interlaken||100||100||145||145|
|Additional night Montreux/Geneva||126/128||115/128||170/182||158/182|
|Additional night Lucerne||145||145||185||185|
|Additional night Interlaken||140||140||180||180|
|Additional night Montreux/Geneva||175/190||164/190||245/328||220/328|
|Interlaken:||3star: City Hotel Oberland, Carlton-Europe, Merkur, Weisses Kreuz, Beau Site, Bernerhof Goldey
4star: Du Lac, Interlaken, Royal St. Georges, Metropole, Du Nord
|Lucerne:||3star: Waldstätterhof, Drei Könige, Ambassador, Magic Hotel (breakfast at htl Krone about 80 m away), Des Alpes, IBIS Styles, De La Paix, Le Stelle
4star: Art Deco Hotel Montana, Radission Blu, Ameron Flora, Cascada
4star: Eurotel Riviera, Suisse Majestic
|Geneva||3 Star : Strasbourg-Univers, Cristal.
4 Star : Cornavin, Montbrillant, Manotel Auteuil, Manotel N’vY.