Gleam of Europe
Tour Destination : France - Belgium - Neatherland
- Inclusion & Exclusion
- Optional Sightseeing
Arrive into Paris. the vibrant city famous for its museums and monuments. You will be transferred to your hotel. Evening is at leisure or you may choose the option of an
evening at the world renowned Lido Show. You will be served half a bottle of champagne during the show and will be seized by the unique Parisian spirit.
Overnight in Paris.
This morning after breakfast at the hotel, enjoy some of the history of France and the national monuments, then a cruise on the Seine and a visit to the Eiffel Tower.
The result of the preservation of the past has greatly contributed to the beauty of Paris today. This tour includes the Place de la Concorde, the Avenue des Champs Elysees and the Arc de Triomphe.
Enjoy a one hour cruise on the River Seine. Finally, enjoy a visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower and admire the superb panoramic views over Paris. Later visit the
Montparnasse Tower where you will be gifted a crystal souvenir. Overnight in Paris.
Breakfast at the hotel. Day free for shopping at one of the famous store in Paris - Galeries Lafayette - Galeries Lafayette’s flagship store on boulevard Haussmann offers an incomparable selection of the most prestigious names in fashion, perfumes & cosmetics, accessories, lingerie, interior décor, toys, lifestyle goods and much more. Or you may take the option of having a fun filled day with a visit to Paris Disneyland by re - living your childhood fantasies. When you enter the Disneyland Theme Parks, an enchanting kingdom filled with fun, fantasy and discovery will open before your eyes, a world of make-believe characters, shows and attractions. Whichever park you visit, you will discover the most magical place on earth inspired by your dream. Overnight in Paris.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer on your own to the airport to board your flight to Brussels - the Capital of Belgium. Upon arrival into Brussels, you will be transferred to your hotel. Day at leisure. Overnight in Brussels.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today enjoy a tour of Antwerp, City of Rubens - enjoy the major sites of Antwerp with its old Market Square and Cathedral containing two Rubens masterpieces. Overnight in Brussels.
Note: The Antwerp tour is operational only from 01st April - 31st May on Mon/Wed/Friday and Sat. If traveling post 31st May, a full day tour of Ghent and Bruges will be provided instead.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer on your own to the train station to board your train to Amsterdam - one of the greatest small cities in the world. You will have the opportunity to cruise for an hour through a number of Amsterdam’s canals and along the city’s most beautiful spots. Overnight in Amsterdam.
Breakfast at the hotel. Day is free to explore this lively city on your own or opt for an optional Grand Tour of Holland - Visit to the world’s largest flower auction in Aalsmeer, known as the centre of flower culture. We then proceed to Delft, with a most picturesque 17th century town centre. Visit the Royal Delft Blue Pottery factory where they will show and explain the manufacturing processes. We continue to Rotterdam for a panoramic city tour. On the way back, pass through The Hague, where the Dutch Government is seated. See the Houses of Parliament, the Peace Palace, Scheveningen and the North Sea beach resort.
Choose the option of visiting either Madurodam (the most interesting miniature village) or spend free time at Scheveningen. Overnight in Amsterdam.
Breakfast at the hotel. Day is free for shopping - Amsterdam is a shopping paradise. It has so much to offer to the average shopper, it’s a wonderland of everything the shopper would ever want. Overnight in Amsterdam.
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed on your own to the airport for your flight back home or onward.
- 03 Night’s accommodation in Paris.
- 02 Night’s accommodation in Brussels.
- 03 Night’s accommodation in Amsterdam.
- 08 breakfasts at the hotel.
- City tour of Paris including cruise on river Seine and 2nd Level-Eiffel tower.
- Antwerp and City of Rubens OR Full Day tour of Ghent& Bruges The 100 Highlights Cruise in Amsterdam.
- Paris one way transfer (Shared transfers).
- Arrival transfer in Brussels (Private transfer).
- Arrival transfer in Amsterdam (Shared transfers)
- Sector Ticket Brussels -Amsterdam (2nd class).
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded.
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions.
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra.
- Visa Cost.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Local Transfers from Airport/Railway Station to Hotel and Excursions Sites or vice versa at places mentioned in the Itinerary.
3 Star Hotels
· Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).