Exotic Germany and Austria
Tour Destination : Germany - Austria
- Inclusion & Exclusion
- Optional Sightseeing
On arrival you will be transferred to your hotel. Later in the afternoon, depart for a hop on hop off City tour of Frankfurt, explore the city of Frankfurt and visit the main tourist highlights including the old city hall, the Cathedral, St. Paul's Church, the Goethe House and the international Fair Grounds. Overnight in Frankfurt.
Day free or you can take an optional tour of visiting Baden Baden, one of Europe's most scenic health resorts and take a drive through the dark woods of the Black Forest. Overnight in Frankfurt.
Board your train for Stuttgart. With its Volksfest and gourmet restaurants, its car museums and Wilhelma Gardens, a vibrant nightlife and fantastic exhibitions, Stuttgart is full of exciting contrasts. The afternoon is free or you can take an optional visit to the Mercedes Benz Museum which reflects all eras and milestones of the brand. Overnight in Stuttgart.
Travel to Munich by train. A modern, cosmopolitan city with a big heart and a long tradition. BMW and beer gardens, culture and the arts and sleepy nooks, baroque and modern architecture. Munich is a city with its own style – all contrast, but no contradictions. The Bavarian capital has so many fantastic attractions that it's hard to know where to start. In the afternoon discover the history of BMW, the famous Bavarian car manufacturer. The exhibitions in the BMW Museum can be seen in seven exhibition houses. Overnight in Munich.
Spend the day exploring the city of Munich on your own or take an optional tour of visiting The Royal Castles of Neuschwanstein and Linderhof, in the heart of the Bavarian Alps. Overnight in Munich.
Board your train for Innsbruck. Arrive Innsbruck, a city in the European Alps offering a combination of culture, history and nature unequalled anywhere else. The day is at leisure or you can enjoy an unforgettable Tyrolean evening (optional). See the dancers and shoe slapping and listen to the Tyrolean songs and yodelling. Overnight in Innsbruck.
Today visit the Swarovski Crystal World in Wattens. Explore the fantastic and sparkling world of Swarovski. The water spouting Giant will amaze you with his sparkling eyes! Inside the Giant, a whole crystal world awaits you: the Chambers of Wonders containing the Planet of Crystals, the Crystal Dome, the Crystal Theatre, the Ice passage and the Floating Poem. Overnight in Innsbruck.
Board your train to Salzburg. Arrive to this musical town, home to Mozart. Discover the most famous sights of Mozart's city of Salzburg. Visit the Palace of Mirabell, Mozarteum, the University of Music, The Trinity Church, Hellbrunn Palace and the Palace of Frohnburg.
Overnight in Salzburg.
Day is free to explore the city on your own or you can take an optional Sound of Music tour. Relive the true story of the Von Trapp family which was filmed as the ‘Sound of Music’ in the Salzburg area, a treat to all fans of the film. Overnight in Salzburg.
Board your train to Vienna. Later in the afternoon, familiarise yourself with this spectacular city on a city tour. See the most significant historical landmarks such as the Schonbrunn Palace, State Opera, the Museums of Fine Art and Natural History, the Parliament building, the Burgtheater (National Theatre), the City Hall and the University. Overnight in Vienna.
Today you will be transferred to the airport to board your flight back home.
- 02 nights accommodation in Frankfurt.
- 01 night accommodation in Stuttgart.
- 02 nights accommodation in Munich.
- 02 nights accommodation in Innsbruck.
- 02 nights accommodation in Salzburg
- 01 night accommodation in Vienna.
- 10 Breakfast at the hotel.
- Arrival transfer from airport - hotel in Frankfurt – Seat In Coach Basis.
- Departure transfer from hotel – airport in Vienna - Seat In Coach Basis.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary on seat in coach basis. (The tour starts from a city centre point, transportation to and from the hotel is not included)
- Inter-city train travel in Second Class.
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded.
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions.
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra.
- Visa Cost.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Local Transfers from Airport/Railway Station to Hotel and Excursions Sites or vice versa at places mentioned in the Itinerary.
3 Star Hotels
Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).