Tour Destination : Lucerne – Interlaken – GoldenPassLine – Montreux – Zermatt – Gornergrat – Glacier Express – St. Moritz
- Inclusion & Exclusion
- Optional Sightseeing
Arrival in Lucerne by train 2nd class from the Swissborder or any Swiss Airport. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day at leisure. We recommend an excursion to following mountain tops: Mount Pilatus - the golden round trip or Mount Rigi - Queen of the mountains or Mount Titlis - Titlis Rotair, Ice Flyer Chairlift, Glacier Park & Cave. Overnight in Lucerne.
Rail journey over the Brünig Pass to Interlaken situated between the Lakes of Thun and Brienz and at the foot the famous trio of peaks, the Eiger, the Mönch and the Jungfrau.Overnight in Interlaken.
Scenic rail journey passing alpine forests, crystal clear mountain streams and picturesque mountain villages. Take the GoldenPass Panoramic BLS train from Interlaken Ost to Zweisimmen and further by GoldenPass Panoramic MOB train to Montreux on the Riviera of Lake Geneva. Overnight in Montreux.
Rail journey to Zermatt, the famous carfree Alpine resort at the foot of the Matterhorn. Overnight in Zermatt.
From Zermatt, the popular Gornergrat Bahn, Europe's highest open-air cogwheel railway, takes you up to the Gornergrat 9.3 km away. The train crosses impressive bridges, galleries and tunnels. On the Gornergrat viewing platform you are surrounded by 29 peaks rising to above 4000 m. Overnight in Zermatt.
Board the Glacier Express and enjoy one of the greatest rail journeys in the world. A 7½ hour rail journey takes you across 291 bridges, through 91 tunnels and across the Oberalp Pass at 2033 m to St. Moritz. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Return to Swiss border or airport for flight back to home.
- Swiss Card Discover Switzerland (7 transfers) incl. Gornergrat in 2nd class from/to Swiss border or airport
- Seat reservation Glacier Express
- 2 nights in Lucerne, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- 1 night in Interlaken, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- 1 night in Montreux, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- 2 nights in Zermatt, room, bath or shower/ WC, breakfast
- 1 night in St. Moritz, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25-50% of the regular fares
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions
Prices per person in CHF
|3-star-hotel 1.–21.4.14 5.1.–1.4.15||3-star-hotel 21.4.–10.5.14 13–20.12.14||3-star-hotel 10.5.–26.10.14||4-star-hotel 1.–21.4.14 5.1.–1.4.15||4-star-hotel 21.4.–10.5.14 13–20.12.14||4-star-hotel 10.5.–26.10.14|
|Lucerne||3star: Waldstätterhof, Drei Könige, Ambassador, Magic Hotel (breakfast at htl Kroneabout 80 m away), Des Alpes, IBIS Styles, De La Paix, Le Stelle
4star: Art Deco Hotel Montana, Radission Blu, Ameron Flora, Cascada
|Interlaken||3star: City Hotel Oberland, Carlton-Europe, Merkur, Weisses Kreuz, Beau Site,Bernerhof Goldey
4star: Du Lac, Interlaken, Royal St. Georges, Metropole, Du Nord
4star: Eurotel Riviera, Suisse Majestic
|Zermatt||3star: Sarazena, Bristol, Excelsior, Butterfly
4star: Swiss Alpine Hotel Allalin, Alpen Resort, Simi, Walliserhof, La Ginabelle, Pollux,Parkhotel Beau Site, Schlosshotel Zermatt
|St. Moritz||3star: Soldanella, Hauser, Laudinella, Baren
4star: Art Boutique Hotel Monopol, Steffani, Crystal