Tour Destination : Brussels, Ghent, Bruges, Antwerp
- Inclusion & Exclusion
- Optional Sightseeing
On arrival in Brussels, you will be transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is
at leisure to enjoy this beautiful city full of history and culture. Overnight in Brussels.
This morning, explore the various city sights on an Open Bus tour with a 24 hour ticket. You can hop on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus. With great views from the top of the bus, strategically placed stops and an interesting commentary, this truly is the best way to see the landmarks of Brussels. Overnight in Brussels.
Board your train to Ghent- a city of history. Streets of Ghent are always full of young people, thanks to Ghent being a University City. Enjoy a walking city tour of Ghent. Overnight in Ghent.
This morning, board your train to Bruges and check into your hotel. Known as the ‘Venice of the North’ and home to Europe’s best-preserved medieval buildings, Bruges is Belgium’s most visited town. Suspended in time 500 years ago by the silting of its river, this 13th century city is blessed with two medieval cores, the Market and the Burg, and some of the country’s most compelling art. Later, enjoy the hidden treasures of Bruges on a City tour. Visit historical Bruges, well known for its old churches, museums, botanical gardens, fish markets, the Beguinage Court, lace making and its pleasant shopping centre. Overnight in Bruges.
Travel to Antwerp by train and discover the city which is the birthplace of Rubens and also the home of Belgium’s largest gothic church. The country’s 2nd largest city and Europe’s 2nd largest harbour, it is also a famous world diamond centre. Tour the city on your own – drive to the Market Square and see the beautiful ancient houses and Our Lady’s Cathedral and visit a diamond workshop. Overnight in Antwerp.
Board your train to Brussels. Day is at leisure or you can take an optional tour to Mini Europe, the only park where you can tour around Europe in a few short hours. Stroll amid the typical ambiance of the most beautiful towns of the Old Continent, the incomparable chimes of Big Ben welcome you to the heart of London, the gondola and mandolins will invite you to discover the charms of Venice. Overnight in Brussels.
Today you will be transferred to the airport to board your flight back home.
- 03 nights accommodation in Brussels.
- 01 night accommodation in Ghent.
- 01 night accommodation in Bruges.
- 01 night accommodation in Antwerp.
- 06 Breakfast at the hotel
- Arrival transfer from airport – hotel in Brussels – Seat In Coach Basis
- Departure transfer from hotel – airport in Brussels - Seat In Coach Basis.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary on seat in coach basis. (The tour starts from a city centre point, transportation to and from the hotel is not included).
- Inter-city train travel in Second Class.
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded.
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions.
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra.
- Visa Cost.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Local Transfers from Airport/Railway Station to Hotel and Excursions Sites or vice versa at places mentioned in the Itinerary.
3 Star Hotels
Brussels: Hotel George V or Similar
Ghent: Hotel Campanile or Similar
Antwerp: Hotel Keyserlei or Similar
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
Mini Europe- Miniature Model Park: € 17 Per Person