Tour Destination : Vienna, Salzburg and Innsbruck
- Inclusion & Exclusion
- Optional Sightseeing
On arrival you will be transferred to your hotel. Later in the afternoon, familiarise yourself with this spectacular city on a city tour. See the most significant historical landmarks such as the Schonbrunn Palace, State Opera, the Museums of Fine Art and Natural History, the Parliament building, Golden roof, the Burgtheater (National Theatre), the City Hall and the University. Overnight in Vienna.
Board your train to Salzburg. Arrive to this musical town, home to Mozart. Discover the most famous sights of Mozart’s city of Salzburg. Visit the Palace of Mirabell, Mozarteum, the University of Music, The Trinity Church, Hellbrunn Palace and the Palace of Frohnburg. Overnight in Salzburg.
Day is free to explore the city on your own or you can take an optional Sound of Music tour. Relive the true story of the Von Trapp family which was filmed as the ‘Sound of Music’ in the Salzburg area, a treat to all fans of the film. Overnight in Salzburg.
Board your train for Innsbruck. Arrive in Innsbruck, a city in the European Alps offering a combination of culture, history and nature unequalled anywhere else. The day is at leisure or you can enjoy an unforgettable Tyrolean evening (optional). See the dancers and shoe slapping and listen to the Tyrolean songs and yodelling. Overnight in Innsbruck.
Board your train to Vienna. The rest of the day is free to catch up on some last minute shopping. Overnight in Vienna.
Today you will be transferred to the airport to board your flight back home.
- 02 nights accommodation in Vienna.
- 02 nights accommodation in Salzburg.
- 02 nights accommodation in Innsbruck.
- Daily breakfast except on day 01.
- Return airport transfers in Vienna on private basis.
- Vienna City Tour and Schonbrunn Palace on seat on coach basis.
- Mozart's City Tour of Salzburg on seat on coach basis.
- Visit to Swarovski Crystal World Tour in Innsbruck on seat on coach basis Intercity travel by train (4 days Austria Flexi Pass on second class)
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded.
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions.
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra.
- Visa Cost.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Local Transfers from Airport/Railway Station to Hotel and Excursions Sites or vice versa at places mentioned in the Itinerary.
- The tour starts from a city centre point, transportation to and from the hotel is not included.
3 Star Hotels
Vienna: Hotel Senator or Similar
Salzburg: Hotel Star Inn Zentrum or Similar
Innsbruck: Hotel Weisses Kruez or Similar
Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
Sound of Music Tour : € 44 Per Person
Tyrolean Folk Show: € 36 Per Person