Tour Destination : Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn
- Inclusion & Exclusion
- Optional Sightseeing
Arrival in Vilnius, transfer to Hotel Radisson Blu Lietuva**** or similar, check-in, welcome meeting. Overnight.
Buffet breakfast at hotel. Vilnius is known for its more than 1.200 medieval buildings and 48 churches. The morning sightseeing tour includes a panoramic tour of the city and a walking tour of the Old Town with Vilnius Cathedral, Gediminas Tower, Peter and Paul Church, St. Anne’s Church, Old University and the Gates of Dawn. The afternoon offers an excursion to Trakai, the medieval capital of Lithuania, with the well preserved Trakai Castle, beautifully located on an island on Lake Galve. In the evening enjoy a folklore dinner at Restaurant Belmontas. Overnight.
Buffet breakfast at hotel. Heading for Riga, the first stop is the Hills of Crosses, one of the most holy sites of Catholic Lithuania. After crossing into Latvia we soon reach the magnificent Rundale Palace, the former summer residence of the Duke of Courland. After a guided tour of the palace we travel through the rolling hills of Southern Latvia to reach Riga in the late afternoon, check-in at Hotel Radisson Blu Latvija **** or similar. Overnight
Buffet breakfast at hotel. Before we get acquainted with Riga we’ll have the possibility of discovering medieval Latvia. The tour for this day takes us to the stunning scenery of the Gauja National Park and the town of Sigulda. We’ll listen to the medieval Latvian legend of the Rose of Turaida and see the ruins of the Episcopal Castle, the Castle of the Knights of the Sword before we return to Riga. Overnight.
Buffet breakfast at hotel. Riga, founded in 1201 by the German bishop Albert, is the largest of the three Baltic capitals and boasts a real kaleidoscope of architectural styles. The walking tour of the Old Town includes Riga Castle, the Dome Cathedral, St. Peter’s Church, the Swedish Gate, the Three Brothers, the Large and Small Guilds and the Freedom Monument. The afternoon is reserved for a visit to Jurmala, the vibrant Latvian sea resort, famous for its wooden architecture and sandy beaches. In the evening you'll enjoy Baltic at the stylish Restaurant La Boheme. Overnight.
Buffet breakfast at hotel. The tour continues along the coastal highway to the Estonian summer resort of Parnu, with a short tour of the resort and a leisurely stroll along the beach. You continue through the North Estonian land of forests to Tallinn. Check-in at the Hotel Radisson Blu Olympia**** or similar. Overnight.
Buffet breakfast at hotel. Tallinn is a charming blend of medieval tranquillity and modern urban life. The medieval Old Town is a busy place in the summer with its many shops, galleries, souvenir markets, outdoor cafés and restaurants. The sightseeing tour takes us around the old medieval city walls and into the Old Town where we see Toompea Castle, the Dome Church, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral and medieval Old Town Hall. In the afternoon an excursion to Kadriorg Park with a visit to KUMU, the award-winning new Estonian art museum, with its collections of classic and contemporary fine art. The evening offers a genuine medieval dinner at the Restaurant Peppersack. Overnight.
Buffet breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Airport / Harbour for flight back to home.
- Buffet breakfast daily
- 3 meals - 3 dinners at local restaurants
- Tour: 3 hour excursion to Trakai and visit to Trakai Castle
- Tour: 4 hour excursion to Gauja National Park
- Tour: 3 hour excursion to Jurmala.
- Tour: 3 hour excursion to Kadriorg Park and KUMU art museum
- Touring by first class coach plus full time service of professional Tour Manager
- Panoramic sightseeing as per programme with Tour Manager
- Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice
- Entrances to Old University in Vilnius, Rundale Palace, and Medieval Great Guild Hall in Tallinn
- Service charges and VAT
- Twin bed accommodation at first class hotels listed or similar
- Tour is conducted in English and Spanish
- Porterage at all hotels and all tour documents
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra
- Visa Cost
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions
- Government service tax 3.09%