Austria and Swiss Splendor
Tour Destination : Austria - Switzerland
- Inclusion & Exclusion
- Optional Sightseeing
On arrival you will be transferred to your hotel. Later in the afternoon, familiarise yourself with this spectacular city on a city tour. See the most significant historical landmarks such as the Schonbrunn Palace, State Opera, the Museums of Fine Art and Natural History, the Parliament building, the Burgtheater (National Theatre), the City Hall and the University. Overnight in Vienna.
Board your train to Salzburg. Arrive to this musical town, home to Mozart. Discover the most famous sights of Mozart's city of Salzburg. Visit the Palace of Mirabell, Mozarteum, the University of Music, The Trinity Church, Hellbrunn Palace and the Palace of Frohnburg. Overnight in Salzburg.
Day is free to explore the city on your own or you can take an optional Sound of Music
tour. Relive the true story of the Von Trapp family which was filmed as the ‘Sound of Music’ in the Salzburg area, a treat to all fans of the film. . Overnight in Salzburg.
Board your train for Innsbruck. Arrive Innsbruck, a city in the European Alps offering a combination of culture, history and nature unequalled anywhere else. The day is at leisure or you can enjoy an unforgettable Tyrolean evening (optional). See the dancers and shoe slapping and listen to the Tyrolean songs and yodelling. Overnight in Innsbruck.
Today visit the Swarovski Crystal World in Wattens. Explore the fantastic and sparkling world of Swarovski. The water spouting Giant will amaze you with his sparkling eyes! Inside the Giant, a whole crystal world awaits you: the Chambers of Wonders containing the Planet of Crystals, the Crystal Dome, the Crystal Theatre, the Ice passage and the Floating Poem. Overnight in Innsbruck.
Today, journey to Interlaken. Check into your hotel. In the evening, enjoy optional Dinner Cruise on Lake Brienz. Overnight in Interlaken.
Today, board the cogwheel train for a full-day excursion to the captivating snow
peaks of Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe. Overnight in Interlaken.
Today your train takes you to Lucerne, the epitome of Swiss Beauty. The rest of the day is free to explore Lucerne on your own. Take an optional tour to Mt. Pilatus. Overnight in Lucerne.
Enjoy a day of sheer excitement and adventure on an excursion to the glacier paradise of Mount Titlis. Board the world first revolving gondola ‘Rotair’ and take the opportunity to ride the 2 spectacular ‘Ice Flyer’ chairlift and see the ice grotto in the Titlis Glacier Park. Get to experience the newly opened “Titlis Cliff Walk”. Overnight in Lucerne.
Board your train to Zurich. Discover the sights of Zurich aboard the unique 'Classic Trolley'. Overnight in Zurich.
Today you will be transferred to the airport to board your flight back home.
- 01 night accommodation in Vienna.
- 02 nights accommodation in Salzburg.
- 02 nights accommodation in Innsbruck.
- 02 night accommodation in Interlaken.
- 02 nights accommodation in Lucerne.
- 01 night accommodation in Zurich.
- 10 Breakfast at the hotel
- Arrival transfer from airport - hotel in Vienna – Seat In Coach Basis.
- Departure transfer from hotel – airport in Zurich- Seat In Coach Basis.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary on seat in coach basis. (The tour starts from a city center point, transportation to and from the hotel is not included)
- Inter-city train travel in Second Class.
- Airfare & Airport Taxes Excluded.
- Meals other than those listed in Inclusions.
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Peak season/Convention period surcharges extra.
- Visa Cost.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any other services not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Local Transfers from Airport/Railway Station to Hotel and Excursions Sites or vice versa at places mentioned in the Itinerary.
3 Star Hotels
· Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).